Friday, January 2, 2015

Black on Black


Hello, my name is Gabrielle and this is officially my first blog post! I hope everyone had a great winter break and New Years. I started off the new year with a classic black on black outfit. I love the simplicity of this ensemble and how easy it is to slip on and go! With no jewelry on,cutout shoes and a nice hat tied the whole look together. Put on red lipstick to dress it up or leave your makeup nice and simple for an everyday casual vibe. Black is timeless (also helps with hiding the extra holiday food pounds!) and makes you look like you put more effort into your outfit than you actually did!

 I'd love to read your feedback and comments!





Turtleneck: Forever21 Skirt: American Eagle Socks: Wet Seal Accessories: Forever21








Follow my blog with Bloglovin

6 comments: